No walk-ins. By appointment only.
- Parking: Behind the building, there are two spots for "SUITE 204" and some "GUEST" parking.
- There is an elevator as well as stairs to access the second floor from the parking lot.
- Thin needles are placed at specific points in the body to treat various conditions.
- Special cups are put on the skin to create suction. This procedure helps with pain, blood flow, relaxation and well-being.
- A form of heat therapy. This procedure is widely used for pain, digestive problems, gynecological and obstetrical conditions, or other weak or "cold" patterns.
- CA board certified acupuncturist and herbalist (2013).
- American Specialty Health (ASH) provider.
- Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine: American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, San Francisco, CA (2020).
- Master of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine: University of East-West Medicine, Sunnyvale, CA (2013).